Mission Statement Dedication to upholding a tradition of supporting affordable and accessible year-round mountain experiences centered around our lodge in the spirit of fun and friendship for families, youths, and all mountain enthusiasts.
DB Version: 7.29.00
Code Version: 7.29.00
Cascade Ski Club (CSC) is a private, non-profit club dedicated to supporting affordable and accessible
year-round mountain experiences centered around our lodge in the spirit
of fun and friendship for families, youths, and all mountain enthusiasts.
New members are always welcome!
A decision for
approval or denial of Membership will be based on the following:
by current or former Club member or Club manager
Click here to apply online.
fit with and support of the stated Mission of the Club
Your information is secure and will not be shared with any third party.
Once your membership is approved, you will have to present an ID (driver's license, passport or similar) in person at the lodge before your membership can be activated.
Yearly Dues - our season runs from September to the end of May
Note that your donation is NOT tax deductible.
| ||Membership Fee ||Maintenance Fee1 ||Work Party Fee2 || Total Yearly Fee |
|Primary ||$130.- ||$30.- ||$20.- || $180.- |
|Spouse ||$20.- ||$20.- ||$10.- || $50.- |
|Child ||$10.- ||$10.- ||$0.- || $20.- |
|Senior (62 or older) ||$30.- ||$20.- ||$20.- || $70.- |
|Initiation Fee ||$50.- || || || |
(1) The Maintenance Fee ccaptures part of the operating costs of our lodge, such as utilities (electricity, heating, water and sewer etc) as well as maintenance. We’ll adjust this fee yearly based on a rolling average of how much we spend on utilities and maintenance. Obviously, we all can help keep the costs as low as possible by conserving energy and resources, and taking care of the lodge.
(2) The idea behind the Work Party Fee is to encourage you to help out up at the lodge - watch out for volunteer requests, or ask the manager how you can help. Once you have fulfilled at least 2 hours of volunteering, the work party fee will be refunded.
Affiliated club members are invited to join Cascade Ski Club and will have their one-time initiation fee ($ 50.00) waived.
For bunk and meal rates, click here.
You can also download a Membership Form. (You need the free Adobe Acrobat reader to open the document. Get Adobe Reader).
- Fill out the first page and return it with your check.
- The Initiation Fee is a One-Time, New Membership Fee.
- Include your email address so we can send you your login information and notify you of late breaking events.