Mission Statement Dedication to upholding a tradition of supporting affordable and accessible year-round mountain experiences centered around our lodge in the spirit of fun and friendship for families, youths, and all mountain enthusiasts.
DB Version: 2017.01.00
Code Version: 2017.01.00
Friday & Saturday Dinner
A Delicious array of Entrees
fresh vegetables, salad, dinner rolls,
dessert & Country Time Lemonade
Saturday & Sunday Breakfast
Hearty Mountain Breakfast featuring
eggs, hash browns, bacon or sausage, cereals, toast with butter & jam,
2 % milk, Orange Juice, fresh fruits,
Mt. Hood Roaster's French Roast Coffee & Assorted teas
- Our manager will post the menu for the weekends at the Lodge.
- Please remember that we need you to put how many meals you want in each meal category for each day you are at the Lodge wanting to dine at the Lodge. Do this when you are booking your bunk, or Private Room.
- A 48 Hour notice for that meal and a minimum of 10 meals to produce any given meal is required.
- You will NOT be charged unless you sign your name at the particular meal.
- If you have special dietary needs, please plan accordingly and bring your own food. Our Lodge Manager plans and prepares food at the Lodge to meet the needs of the majority of members and always has several selections available including salad. Thank you and enjoy!